1. Do you deliver?
Yes, contact us via our delivery request form
2. How do I place an order?
Send us an e-mail, call us at (512) 394-7657, or submit an order form here.
3. Do you take credit cards?
Yes, we can take over phone or by using our e-mail square invoice
4. How should I care for my baked goods?
1. We highly recommend you enjoy our cream puffs immediately since they taste best fresh!
2. Cream Puffs should be stored in the refrigerator when not being consumed within 1 hour of purchase. Avoid exposing them in warm or hot environment at all times.
3. You can store them in any airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Cheesecake puffs can be stored in the refrigerator up to 5 days.
5. What's the difference between an Original Puff and a Cookie Top Puff?
Great question! It's quite simple actually!
Our Original puff is our classic French puff pastry shell, light and airy and baked to perfection (Picture: L).
Our Cookie Top Puff is an original shell with crispy and buttery sugar cookie crust on top (Picture: R).
6. How much can I order at one time?
You can read about our bulk ordering here, but if you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
7. Do your products contain nuts?
1. Neapolitan and Brown Butter Pecan
2. Not all our cream puffs contain nuts but all of our cream puffs are made inside our kitchen where nuts are processed.
8. Do you make cakes?
Unfortunately, we do not. Our bakery specializes in cream puffs only.
9. Do you cater events and/or weddings?
Yes! We would love to bake for any of your events! Please call us at (512) 394-7657, email us, or fill out a catering request form.
10. When should I place my special order?
We recommend that your orders are placed as soon as possible. Depending on your type of order, you can read our instructions and information here. Due to our limited storage capacity, we can only tend to a limited number of cream puffs.
11. Do you validate parking at Quarters parking garage?
Yes, we validate parking now!